Thursday, April 5, 2012

Count Down to My First Solo Show

It is just 3 weeks until my first solo show.  It has been so many months of preparation it seems kind of unreal that the date is nearly here.  If you are in Tasmania the opening is on April 27 at 6 pm at the Goulburn Street Gallery.  The gallery website has me down for April 20, but that is a misprint.

I have 28 works in the show, 19 in the Flow Series and 9 in the Crop Circle Series.  For a sneak peak you can go and have a look at my website.

It's Good Friday, a traditional day of rest in our house.  The cleaning is done and the hot cross buns are rising before going into the oven.  Happy Easter to all my readers. Pin It

5 comments:

Hannah said...

That's so exciting! Wish I could come in person!

Marta Brysha said...

I wish you could come too! I wish all my online friends could come.

Michala Gyetvai (Kayla coo) said...

Hi Marta,
Thank you for your lovely comment and wishing you lots of luck and good wishes for your show.
M x

Marta Brysha said...

Thanks Michala. I'm feeling a bit nervous about having all that attention focused on me!

By the way, everyone should take a look at Michala's blog. She does beautiful work.

magicmoonmusings said...

Oh, this is wonderful news! Congratulations :)